Experience 2-3 years in Android.
The Senior Engineer, Mobile Application – Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
- Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project.
- Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines
- Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
- Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
• Extensive experience with the Android SDK and java programming language.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform and having hands-on mobile application development experience for Android phones/tablets.
• Knowledge of Android GUI, Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services and SQLite database
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
• Knowledge in publishing app to Google Play Store.
• Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
• Experience on web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Experience in Kotlin programming.
• Good debugging skills.
• Good coding standards.
We at Mediadecode are going to extend our teams. We are looking for professionals in their respective fields. If you meet the criteria , do send your resumes to us for further process.
Send your updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title.